Once again, the family beekeeping company’s’ luxury honey crosses boarders with this new international award El Perelló (Tarragona), 6th may 2019.- If we take into account that El Perelló (Tarragona) is considered ‘the honey village’, and being a reference in the bee world on a national level, the success of their products normally isn’t anything [...]
- Solidarity Honey, the new product that allocates its profits to the NGO Nasco Feeding Minds.
- Rafel Muria, the honey chef, awarded the Revelation Award at the 2021 National Gastronomy Awards
- Muria BIO shows its most sustainable face at BioCultura BCN 2021
- Muria Bio, great winner in the III Hispanoluso Organic Honey Contest
- Muria BIO launches the first organic honey candies in Europe with 100% compostable packaging