Once again, the family beekeeping company’s’ luxury honey crosses boarders with this new international award El Perelló (Tarragona), 6th may 2019.- If we take into account that El Perelló (Tarragona) is considered ‘the honey village’, and being a reference in the bee world on a national level, the success of their products normally isn’t anything [...]
- artMuria obtains awards from one of the world’s largest and most trusted food and drink awards.
- artMuria wins new awards at the London International Honey Awards LIHA 2019
- The contest ‘Queen of honeys’ at Fira Q Balaguer awards two varieties of Muria Honey
- Different varieties of Muria honey, were presented at EcoSalud Barcelona and Firabril 2019
- The luxury honey collection artMuria Luxury Innova launches a new line of packaging